With over a thousand alumni, Communication Leadership has an invaluable network of community partners and industry contacts. This network only gains strength when you graduate.
Communication Leadership Alumni can stay connected using the following resources:
- Update your contact information with the University of Washington. Provide your current contact information to ensure you receive relevant information from your alma mater.
- Subscribe to the alumni listserv to receive information about the latest Communication Leadership happenings including events, stories, and continuing education opportunities.
- Share your professional updates with us! If you’ve recently received a promotion, started a new business or job, let us know!
- Join the conversation on Facebook (Page, Social, Professional) and LinkedIn so you never miss an opportunity to engage with our community.
- Visit our event calendar to stay up-to-date about upcoming opportunities to connect.
- Support the program through gifts that help current students to enjoy the same transformative experience you had.
- Volunteer with us. We offer select opportunities for alumni to apply their skills to improve the program’s reach and the student experience.
Learn more about current opportunities to stay connected by contacting Liyao Zhao.
Alumni Fellows are former Communication Leadership students who offer support and mentorship to current students. This unique program connects alumni to our community, helps current students throughout their journey, and generates professional development opportunities.
Our alumni fellows support faculty, host professional development events, and serve as resources and mentors for current students. Reach out to any of our current alumni fellows for support and guidance at any time throughout your program.
To learn more about becoming an alumni fellow, contact Liyao Zhao.