Did you know that nearly 25 percent of our Communication Leadership students are international? We value the diversity, experience and perspectives that international students bring to our program, so we work hard to welcome and support them through an accessible applications process, equitable tuition, and our International Student Ambassadors Program outlined below.
- The University of Washington ranks among the top 10 global universities!
- Our program offers two degree options, both in STEM fields.
- We’re located in Seattle, which is home to tech companies like Amazon, Starbucks, Costco, Microsoft, Boeing and Expedia.
- The program emphasizes creativity, leadership and communication strengths over TOEFL scores and GPA (as long as UW Graduate School minimums are met).
- We don’t require the GRE, and there is no hard requirement for prior professional experience.
- There is no difference in our tuition rates for US citizens and international students.
- Our international graduates have been hired by reputable companies all over the USA, and around the world.
Instructors are Digital Media professionals at global companies who share and apply real experience in the classroom, discuss case studies, and connect students to internship opportunities.
Students have options to take beginner-level and advanced subjects, regardless of their past experience.
Our Partner Program offers an outside the classroom, real world learning experience for students, which helps you grow your professional portfolio, gain hands-on skills, and network.
We offer a wide range of courses and topics, and allow you to design and customize your own path to a master’s degree including the courses you want.
Launch your professional path in one of America’s biggest tech hubs, home to multinational companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, and Facebook.
We emphasize professional and skill-oriented growth of students.
Many classes are centered around hands-on experience via projects in UX Design, Digital Marketing, Video and Audio production and storytelling.
Our International Student Ambassador program is a volunteer program for international students. Over the course of the year, students work on program outreach and storytelling for international student experiences. The ambassadors are happy to answer questions from prospective students, especially those from their home countries or regions.