Tongtong Qu graduated from the program in March 2020 with the degree track in MCDM. She also completed her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Washington with a major in Communication and minor in Nutritional Sciences. As an international student, Tongtong dedicates to embracing differences and building the bridge between international students and the rest of the community.
Tongtong has experience in digital marketing, community engagement, and cross-cultural content strategy. She also has a side interest in UX research and conducting interviews. As a bilingual and multi-media storyteller fluent in both English and Chinese, her goal is to create and craft stories to empower the people and make a positive impact.
Tongtong currently works at SAP Concur as a Digital Marketing Manager focused on global markets and organic social.
Ask her about
- Social media marketing
- Marketing for startups and large companies
- Content strategy
- Storytelling through in-person engagement and digital channels
- Brand localization and global presence
- User Research
- Internship and a growth mindset
- Navigating career and life as an international student
- Handling stress and anxiety
- Food, leisure, travel, etc.